Join the experts as they discuss in depth the impact of The Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2020 on the functioning of organizations.
The Code seeks to promote and maintain the highest degree of safety and health at work, therefore creating conditions to avoid the occurrence of work accidents and ill health.
- Rajesh Bagga – Founder, Yuhina Law, Advocate and Consultants
- Suhas Tuljapurkar – Founder Director, Legasis Services and Managing Partner, Legasis Partners
- Dinkar Pagar – Retired Joint Labour Commissioner
✔️ Applicability of the New Code
✔️ Key Changes from Compliance Perspective
✔️ Benefits for inter-state migrant workers
✔️ Work hours and employment conditions
✔️ Technological changes
- Customer has complex commercial and manufacturing operations across the world.
- Legatrix implemented for Customer across 18 countries with specific focus on regulatory compliances.
- Risk management and mitigation was the focus of the implementation and specific modules were customized to ensure appropriate status and reports.
- Legatrix helped highlight gaps in processes and business areas open to risks.
- Self-Certification model built into the tool, to get a system based sign-off from each unit.
- The self-certified reports used at the audit committee meetings.
- Customer is a large retail conglomerate with diverse operations. They implemented Legatrix at 700 retail outlets spread across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and 570 retail outlets spread across UAE.
- Legatrix assisted in tracking license/permit requirements as prescribed under applicable laws and monitored expiries to ensure timely renewals.
- The large number of retail outlets, Legasis developed a customized region based reporting model to users classified on the basis of its usage.
- Region based dashboard representation customized and implemented.
- Variable frequency to enable the users to further specify the reporting timelines.
- The customer is India’s largest integrated power company with 80+ business locations ranging from offices, manufacturing units, generating stations and project sites like solar, wind, hydro & thermal.
- All applicable laws, central, state and local, were covered across legislative categories like corporate & secretarial, regulatory, EHS, Human Resources & labour, Commercial, Asset, and Industry-specific regulations.
- All compliances relating to Licenses / NOCs / Consent Orders also covered.
- Successful implementation carried out in India across multiple states/UTs and local jurisdictions.
- Implementation also carried out at various public-private partnerships of Client in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- An installed generation capacity of 10477 MW covered in Legatrix